It has a superior load capacity and is designed for continuous use extreme environments. Our Structured Seating is designed specifically for: waiting rooms, lobbies and any common area of a correctional facility. The ergonomic design provides maximum comfort using rotational molding technology while also making our Structured Seating virtually indestructible.
- Seat: Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength. Constructed of high impact “no break” polyethylene. Molded-in threaded steel inserts provide for tamper-resistant, “steel-to-steel” attachment to base frame with tamper proof hardware.
- Frame: Continuous seam welded frame structure, 2” diameter, 14 gauge powder coated steel with 11 gauge steel seat supports.
- Can be used in Straight, U-Shaped or Corner ‘L’ arrangements.
- Multiple Configurations from 1 to 4 seats, with and without arms, variable table placement.
- Resistant to stains, easy to clean and maintain.
- Frames are available with tamper-resistant, nylon-bottom glides or bolt to floor options.
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133).
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.